Katherine Antonopoulos was admitted to practice in 2012 and joined the team at Barbayannis Lawyers in 2011.
Katherine has experience in all aspect of Family Law matters including complex parenting matters, property division, and spousal maintenance. She has gained experience in Family Law litigation having obtained many favourable judgements for her clients in both parenting and property matters.
Katherine also handles some of our Legal Aid matters. She is familiar with Victoria Legal Aid funding guidelines and procedures for family law matters. She has previously worked for Victoria Legal Aid in their criminal division.
She has a special interest in children’s matters and handles matters in a compassionate, sympathetic and efficient manner.
- Property disputes
- Financial agreements
- Domestic and same sex relationships
- Children’s matters and parenting issues, including infants and young children
- Child Support Disputes
- Child Support Agreements
- Divorce proceedings
- Relocation Cases (local, interstate and international)
- Hague Convention Cases (international abduction of children)
- Spousal Maintenance
- Adult Child Maintenance
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts
- Admitted to practice in 2012
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association