Natasha Papasavas was admitted to practice in 2001. She joined Barbayannis Lawyers in 2013. Prior to that she worked as a Senior Associate in the family law department at Pearsons Lawyers. She has practiced exclusively in the area of Family Law since admission.
Natasha is part of the Barbayannis team and assists in a range of matters, and she is committed to maximising her exposure to all areas of practice and expertise.
Other than private matters, Natasha handles many Legal Aid matters and is familiar with Victoria Legal Aid funding guidelines and procedures for family law matters.
- Property disputes
- Financial agreements
- Domestic and same sex relationships
- Children’s matters and parenting issues, including infants and young children
- Child support
- Divorce proceedings
- Relocation Cases (local, interstate and international)
- Hague Convention Cases (international abduction of children)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Admitted to practice in 2001
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association